Sunday, February 27, 2011

From Lump Neck to Cavities

Personal updates.

-----------------------


----------------------

Last week, I just knew that I had lump in my neck and it's so painful. I was worried and told my parents. they said maybe because my muscle was too tense. I had so much problem, stay awake every night, stress, and bla bla bla. 

Well, I didn't believe them. 

Then, I googled it, and found some scary problem that seem exactly same like me. There's two big possibility that explained about this lump. cancer and tuberculosis. *heart beat*

----------------------

So, Yesterday my mum and I went to see a doctor to check this stupid lump. And, thanks God. The Doctor said that this lump is just an effect from my cavities problem. there's nothing serious about it. But sadly, now I must stop ignoring this teeth and start to setting up an appointment with a dentist. I feel like a 6-year-old kid having her first visit to a dentist. Ugh. I hate dentist. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is okay, and I'm loving the navy blue military style like dress!

    ReplyDelete