Saturday, April 23, 2011

Season of the witch


-----------------------------------

(BIP boutique long ethnic skirt, bracelet, kings top, wedges)

-----------------------------------



-----------------------------------

Have u ever had a moment where you're watching a horror movie and the light suddenly turn off because of big rain or storm, and then you heard a noise coming from the first floor? well, I've had a bad experience like that.... last night, in the first minute of 'season of the witch movie' was played. creepy.


4 comments:

  1. I can't even watch horror movies...even with all the lights on, because at the ripe old age of 27 I'll have nightmares and need someone to spend the night with me, and also I'll have to turn on all the lights in my house! And watch some funny cartoons before bed...just too much work, so I avoid them all together! lolol

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch horror movies either...but hey doll looking super cute and chic as always.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, gosh i m a fan of horror movies sadly hahha! watch it in the noon next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah Wah Wah, Mbak IYA keren, n1 Buat Mbak.. Follow Di Site Aku Donk Mbak, Aku Udah Follow Ni, Salam Urang Bandung ^_^

    ReplyDelete