Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pop Art Style

Last night I was searching something about japanese street style, then accidentally found fashion pop art picture. I truly amaze and so inspired with it.

(topshop, tight, glasses, unbranded shoes)

-------------------------------

Personal update:

Oh my. this is so embarrassed for me yet useful information for U.

Yeah.
Something literally uncool has been happen to me for about one week or more. guess what ? dandruff.

CRYING.... BAWLING.... SCREAMING.... DANG DANG DANG!

You guys must know, that this is not because I didn't wash my hair everyday (cuz I wash it everyday). This is not because I didn't treat my hair properly. believe it or not, doctor said this is because of my cavities. yeah, right. cavities again. I don't know if cavities can effect so many things. Lump neck then now dandruff? arrrghhhh.

I'm seriously thinking about dentist now. No JOKE anymore. And if U have same problem like me. cavities. then go to the dentist ASAP before it affect so many things. 

1 comment:

  1. Actually love your outfit here!

    follow me at www.thecocoalook.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete